Learn more about Dr. Susan Runyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Runyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runyan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Runyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Runyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Runyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Runyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Runyan practice?
- Dr. Susan Runyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Runyan practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.