A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Runyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Runyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Runyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Runyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Runyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Runyan practice?
- Dr. Susan Runyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Runyan practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.