A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rychlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rychlik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rychlik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rychlik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rychlik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Rychlik MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Rychlik practice?
- Dr. Susan Rychlik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rychlik practices Internal Medicine near Sedona, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL.
See Sedona Internists.