A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ryu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ryu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hee-Kyung Ryu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Ryu practice?
- Dr. Susan Ryu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ryu practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.