Learn more about Dr. Susan Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ryu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ryu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ryu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ryu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Ryu practice?
- Dr. Susan Ryu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ryu practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.