Dr. Susan Chi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Chi?

AMAZING in every way!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Professional, kind and compassionate and so very smart.

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr Chi takes her time and doesn't make me feel rushed. Very glad I chose her :)

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Dr Chi is the best doctor I have ever been to in my life. She delivered all 3 of my children safely and gave me so much reassurance. My last pregnancy was complicated with multiple medical problems and yet she was able to intelligently explain each problem in a way that put me at ease. During the delivery she saved my life and my baby's life. I could never express my gratitude.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Money oriented Doctor. Doesn't spend enough time with her clients. Bad experience

Ridiculous

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Didn't even get to see Dr. Chi due to the staff not advising me you must valet your car & pay for the parking. I never carry cash on me, I called the office to advise why I was not able to make my appointment & Natalie was polite enough to tell me, I should'be known because she always has to pay for parking when she goes to see her doctors & that her office has to pay for their employee's parking. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!?????? I'm completely disgusted at the ignorance. Dr. Chi front desk can male you or break you.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

After going to Dr. Chi for several years, I decided to try another OBGYN referral that a friend raved about. Fortunately, I decided to try the new OBGYN because during an annual pap smear he discovered that I had a retroverted uterus and requested an ultrasound, which led to the discovery of an oversized uterine fibroid. I am so thankful that I went to a new OBGYN who discovered this during a routine annual pap smear, which Dr. Chi overlooked.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Chi has delivered both of my children and I do not have enough positive things to say about her. I always come in lots of questions and she is always amazingly patient and thorough in answering all of them. She has always spends lots of time with me, whether I pregnant or not, to ensure that I have everything that I need. I highly recommend her. She is awesome!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chi for 10 years, since I was 18 and she is absolutely THE BEST doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. During every yearly exam she makes sure to talk to you about how the past year has been and makes sure to talk you through everything. Two years ago she went through my whole pregnancy, but did not deliver my daughter because she went on maternity leave. She was so reassuring during every visit because I was a nervous first time mom and had a million questions. She always answers questions honestly and professionally. She is extremely caring and I hope she will be there to deliver my next child!

Dr. Chi is Amazing!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I have recently relocated from California and found Dr Chi on line and decided to give her a try after doing a little research. I was very pleased with my experience. Dr Chi took her time and listened to my history and was explained things to me. She was able to tell me what was going on with my body with clarity. She is very informative and has a very warm personality. I have never had a better experience with a doctor and I am so glad I found her.

Seems to be OK for Pregnant Women or those with common conditions

Posted on March 28th, 2011

She seems to have good review from pregnant women. I however found that she is not only cold but cruel. If you are a non-obstetric patient or have a uncommon gynecological problem save yourself the heart ache and verbal abuse. Luckily, I went to a competent doctor who gave me medication and made my symptoms go away the very next week.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Chi is an excellent physician. She is highly competent and has a great bedside manner. She always has time to answer my questions, and she provides direct and honest answers. I trust that she will take excellent care of me throughout my pregnancy.

Too busy for the patient

Posted on October 4th, 2010

I was a new patient and began continued spotting until I had a miscarriage. Every time I called to make an appointment I could never get to see the doctor, would only be seen by the PA. Was never given an exam to determine tissue was still inside and ended up in the ER because I was not given the medication needed to pass the tissue. I was never seen by the doctor and pushed aside at the most difficult time to an assistant.