Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
by Angie on Apr 25th, 2015

Didn't even get to see Dr. Chi due to the staff not advising me you must valet your car & pay for the parking. I never carry cash on me, I called the office to advise why I was not able to make my appointment & Natalie was polite enough to tell me, I should'be known because she always has to pay for parking when she goes to see her doctors & that her office has to pay for their employee's parking. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!?????? I'm completely disgusted at the ignorance. Dr. Chi front desk can male you or break you.

Feb 26th, 2015

After going to Dr. Chi for several years, I decided to try another OBGYN referral that a friend raved about. Fortunately, I decided to try the new OBGYN because during an annual pap smear he discovered that I had a retroverted uterus and requested an ultrasound, which led to the discovery of an oversized uterine fibroid. I am so thankful that I went to a new OBGYN who discovered this during a routine annual pap smear, which Dr. Chi overlooked.

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Chi has delivered both of my children and I do not have enough positive things to say about her. I always come in lots of questions and she is always amazingly patient and thorough in answering all of them. She has always spends lots of time with me, whether I pregnant or not, to ensure that I have everything that I need. I highly recommend her. She is awesome!

The best Doctor ever show details The best Doctor ever
Feb 16th, 2012

I had 2 babies with doc Chi and never had one worry I recommend her. 1 out of 10 she is a 15.Frannie

Jan 16th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chi for 10 years, since I was 18 and she is absolutely THE BEST doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. During every yearly exam she makes sure to talk to you about how the past year has been and makes sure to talk you through everything. Two years ago she went through my whole pregnancy, but did not deliver my daughter because she went on maternity leave. She was so reassuring during every visit because I was a nervous first time mom and had a million questions. She always answers questions honestly and professionally. She is extremely caring and I hope she will be there to deliver my next child!

Dr. Chi is Amazing! show details Dr. Chi is Amazing!
Apr 8th, 2011

I have recently relocated from California and found Dr Chi on line and decided to give her a try after doing a little research. I was very pleased with my experience. Dr Chi took her time and listened to my history and was explained things to me. She was able to tell me what was going on with my body with clarity. She is very informative and has a very warm personality. I have never had a better experience with a doctor and I am so glad I found her.

Seems to be OK for Pregnant Women or those with common conditions show details Seems to be OK for Pregnant Women or those with common conditions
Mar 28th, 2011

She seems to have good review from pregnant women. I however found that she is not only cold but cruel. If you are a non-obstetric patient or have a uncommon gynecological problem save yourself the heart ache and verbal abuse. Luckily, I went to a competent doctor who gave me medication and made my symptoms go away the very next week.

Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Chi is an excellent physician. She is highly competent and has a great bedside manner. She always has time to answer my questions, and she provides direct and honest answers. I trust that she will take excellent care of me throughout my pregnancy.

Too busy for the patient show details Too busy for the patient
Oct 4th, 2010

I was a new patient and began continued spotting until I had a miscarriage. Every time I called to make an appointment I could never get to see the doctor, would only be seen by the PA. Was never given an exam to determine tissue was still inside and ended up in the ER because I was not given the medication needed to pass the tissue. I was never seen by the doctor and pushed aside at the most difficult time to an assistant.

Great, caring doctor who knows her stuff show details Great, caring doctor who knows her stuff
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Chi is one of the best doctor's that I've seen. She's caring, honest and knowledgeable. There is no question that I can't ask her, and she always gives me a straightforward but caring answer. She also is concerned with my overall health, not just technical OB or pregnancy stuff.I highly recommend Dr. Chi to anyone who wants a caring, knowledgeable, honest doctor is truly is concerned about her patient's health.

Impolite comment by the doctor show details Impolite comment by the doctor
Sep 22nd, 2010

When I consulted about my condition, she said, " I know you are worried about your husband's cheating." It was my first time to see her. I thought it was very impolite, and non professional.

fantastic OB show details fantastic OB
Jun 21st, 2010

i highly recommend Dr. Chi she is an amazing Doctor...i just had my third child with her.. very easy and stress free... in my opinion she is the best!thank you!

Fantastic ObGyn who delivered my daughter show details Fantastic ObGyn who delivered my daughter
Nov 14th, 2008

Dr. Chi is one of the best doctor's I've seen. She is open, caring, always willing to answer any questions, and very knowledgeable. I had a difficult pregnancy, very hard labor, and difficult recovery. She was always focused on what was best for both my baby and me. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I highly recommend her.

Aug 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Truong dai hoc danh gia hang dau cua My. Nhung ko co nganh ky thuat ma chi co Kinh te, Luat va Y hoc

Read Full Review at yahoo.com