A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan Davis practice?
Dr. Susan Davis practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.