A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dorsey is Good. Dr. Dorsey has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dorsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsey graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Four Winds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dorsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Dorsey practice?
Dr. Susan Dorsey practices Internal Medicine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Dorsey, Dr. Suzy Dorsey, Dr. Sue Dorsey, Dr. Su Dorsey, Dr. Suzie Dorsey, Dr. Suzan Dorsey