A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Smith is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sharon Smith MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Susan Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Smith practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.