A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sadoughi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sadoughi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sadoughi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadoughi graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Sadoughi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Sadoughi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Sadoughi practice?
- Dr. Susan Sadoughi has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Sadoughi practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.