Learn more about Dr. Susan Sajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sajer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sajer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sajer MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Sajer practice?
- Dr. Susan Sajer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sajer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See East Weymouth Internists, East Weymouth Hematologists, and East Weymouth Oncologists.