A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sajer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sajer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A Sajer MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Sajer practice?
- Dr. Susan Sajer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sajer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Concord Internists, Concord Hematologists, and Concord Oncologists.