A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sajer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sajer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sajer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Sajer practice?
Dr. Susan Sajer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Concord Internists, Concord Hematologists, Concord Oncologists, and Concord Preventive Medicine Specialists.