Learn more about Dr. Susan Sajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sajer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sajer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sajer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sajer MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Sajer practice?
- Dr. Susan Sajer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sajer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See East Weymouth Internists, East Weymouth Hematologists, and East Weymouth Oncologists.