Dr. Susan Amy Sajer MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sajer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, and Epidemiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sajer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sajer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Sajer practice?
Dr. Susan Sajer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Concord Internists, Concord Hematologists, Concord Oncologists, and Concord Pathologists.