A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Salazar is Satisfactory. Dr. Salazar has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Salazar practice?
Dr. Susan Salazar practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Highland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Salazar, Dr. Suzy Salazar, Dr. Sue Salazar, Dr. Su Salazar, Dr. Suzie Salazar, Dr. Suzan Salazar