A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Salazar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Salazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Salazar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Susan Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Salazar practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Family Physicians.