Learn more about Dr. Susan Sallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallach graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Sallach has 23 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Michelle Sallach MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sallach practice?
- Dr. Susan Sallach has 12 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sallach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Freeland, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.