A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sallach
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallach graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Sallach has 23 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Michelle Sallach MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sallach practice?
- Dr. Susan Sallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Sallach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.