Learn more about Dr. Susan Salter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Salter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Salter, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Salter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Salter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan P Salter MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Salter practice?
- Dr. Susan Salter has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Salter practices Radiation Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists.