A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmann-Uy graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sandmann-Uy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Frances Sandmann-Uy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Sandmann-Uy practice?
- Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.