A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmann-Uy graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sandmann-Uy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandmann-Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Sandmann-Uy practice?
Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.