Dr. Susan Sandmann-Uy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Sandman is by far the Best of the Best Doctors in Arizona and way beyond. She could practice in a very prestigious medical office, but has chosen to serve the destitute in the Valley. This fine lady is very professional and caring. We are blessed to have her as our primary care physician.

February 11th, 2015
Dr Sandmann is one of the few doctors left that take their time with a patient. She listens to what the patient has to say, and then proceeds with how to treat. She is my favorite doctor and I feel very blessed to be one of her patients.

August 6th, 2012
Left this doctor as fast as I could
She was nice the first time I saw her when she was being observed by a new doctor. Other than that, she would send out my info and have me get tested for various things without informing me about it. She decided to have me tested for leukemia, which I found out about when the cancer research center called me in the middle of my work day to schedule an appointment. The office was also extremely difficult to get test results from and disorganized. I had to have results sent to them three times before they would acknowledge them. DON'T GO HERE.

June 24th, 2012
I was really impressed with Dr. Sandmann Uy
I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Sandmann Uy. I hadn't seen a doctor for quite some time, and I had several issues I wanted to discuss and have checked. I've been to other doctors who rush you through the appointment, or act impatient if you have questions or ask for clarification about something - Dr. Sandmann Uy wasn't like that at all. She listened attentively to my concerns and addressed each one, and answered all my questions. She's friendly, thorough, has very good communication skills.

January 21st, 2009
She is very concerned and attentive to me. I feel very comfortable with her. She is the only dr I have had to make me feel like she really cares about me.