Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Terry on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr Sandmann is one of the few doctors left that take their time with a patient. She listens to what the patient has to say, and then proceeds with how to treat. She is my favorite doctor and I feel very blessed to be one of her patients.

Left this doctor as fast as I could show details Left this doctor as fast as I could
Aug 6th, 2012

She was nice the first time I saw her when she was being observed by a new doctor. Other than that, she would send out my info and have me get tested for various things without informing me about it. She decided to have me tested for leukemia, which I found out about when the cancer research center called me in the middle of my work day to schedule an appointment. The office was also extremely difficult to get test results from and disorganized. I had to have results sent to them three times before they would acknowledge them. DON'T GO HERE.

I was really impressed with Dr. Sandmann Uy show details I was really impressed with Dr. Sandmann Uy
Jun 24th, 2012

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Sandmann Uy. I hadn't seen a doctor for quite some time, and I had several issues I wanted to discuss and have checked. I've been to other doctors who rush you through the appointment, or act impatient if you have questions or ask for clarification about something - Dr. Sandmann Uy wasn't like that at all. She listened attentively to my concerns and addressed each one, and answered all my questions. She's friendly, thorough, has very good communication skills.

Jan 21st, 2009

She is very concerned and attentive to me. I feel very comfortable with her. She is the only dr I have had to make me feel like she really cares about me.