Dr. Susan Sankari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 9th, 2016
Exceptional care
Dr. Sankari has been treating my daughter since the day she was born 13 years ago and she has provided exceptional care. Dr. Sankari is extremely patient with both parents and patients. She has gone out of her way to follow-up with phone calls. I will drive far to see her as I will not take my daughter to see anyone else.

December 13th, 2014
Excellent doctor, very well communicating staff, I love the office in Willowbrook , a clean and spacious facility, I'm happy with the practice and I will continue to have my kids get their care here

July 30th, 2014
Poor excuse for doctor
My son was her patient since birth. He has asthma and was very ill. This doctor didn't call or show up when he was admitted to hospital. Not a good doctor.

December 5th, 2013
Very Good MD
Never had a problem with Dr.Sankari's office. Always get same day sick appointment. Doctor takes time with my child and staff is always friendly. Definitely I referral my friends to Dr.Susan Sankari.

December 4th, 2013
good doctor
Dr Sankari is an excellent doctor, she took care of my kids for many years, she's devoted and knowledgeable, I recommend her for my friends and neighbors

October 26th, 2013
WORST DR EVER
you can never schedule an appointment the same day...the website says you can but that is a lie. oh and the dr. is NEVER there she comes for an hour to make her money and that's it. her staff can barely speak English and the ones who did help have all left the practice. she has extreme turnover I never see the same nurse practitioner or nurse twice in a year. she spends time in the room but you cant get a word or question in all she does is talk. ive overheard the dr. and staff talk about her own patients how rude is that. I will never come here again my kids are better taken care of elsewhere

October 14th, 2013
unpleasant experience
I am currently in the process of looking for a new doctor for my kids. I was never too impressed, but stayed because location was convenient. But since she opened her other office, she is never available. Its very disappointing because she seems to be more interested in the business side of things than caring for her patients. Dr sankari gave my daughter the same vaccines TWICE (by mistake) and they were three or four of them, I was nice to let it go when she apologized, but I mainly let it go because my daughter was ok. Her new nurse practitioner is just plain RUDE, when she enters the room, she never acknowledges me with not even a hi or hello or whatever. I wonder if she's like that with all the parents. I can't wait to find a new doctor for my kids, I'm just disgusted with this office.

July 23rd, 2013
DO NOT go to this doctor!!! Dr. Sankari is NEVER at the office. You will always have to see the nurse or PA. The office staff is some fo the worst ever. The receptionist Nathalia has no office skill or professionalism whatsoever. I am not too sure where the doctor found her office staff but they are terrible. Now that I am changing doctors they have somehow lost my child's entire file!!!! AVOID DR. SANKARI..save yourself the headache and hassle.

November 1st, 2012
there are better pediatricians with more time for your children
Dr is never there when u need