Dr. Susan Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Satterfield?

August 5th, 2016

best of the best

dr satterfield is the best of the best in my book i have been seeing her shortly after she started and have high praise for her and her treatment of me. she is firm when she needs to be but kind and thoughtful of her patients , healthcare could use more people like her

July 5th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr Satterfield is the most excellent Doctor! She is down to earth. She really listens to my concerns and problems and patiently answers my questions. She has controlled my diabetes and my a1c is much better. I trust her fully. When I call with a question or because I am sick, her assistant always calls back and Dr Satterfield always works me in when I need to see her right away. I can not say enough about this wonderful, caring, professional Doctor.

December 12th, 2014

She is just an awful person and caused me a lot of stress. You would be a crazy to have her anywhere near your surgery. She didn't call before the my procedure and I called her twice after with no return call. Very unprofessional. VERY VERY unprofessional. She acted like a crazed fool before the procedure and shared my personal medical information with others I didn't ok. She created a seen in the pre op area. I have never been so humiliated in my life. Awful person with no regard for my feelings.

May 1st, 2014

The Best

We have had several doctors in our 15 years in the Greenville area and Dr. Satterfield is the very best we have ever experienced anywhere. We would both be devastated if she left the practice. Been with her at least 6-8 years and would not think of going else where.

September 13th, 2011

Incompetent staff

Blood test results were to be faxed to my specialist and they were never faxed then they lied and said they did fax it. On the same blood tests insurance did not pay because they put the wrong numeral codes which would have cost me $283. If I had not been persistent in finding the problem I would have been responsible for this bill because of their error. Was also called directly by this doctor and was yelled at and she would not let me talk and was rude. Very disappointed.

August 20th, 2010

Best Dr. ever

I have had many Drs. in my 59 years, but when I found Dr. Satterfield I finally knew I had the best Dr. I had ever had. I have a rare lung disease and Dr. Satterfield has researched, gotten me the best pulmonologist, and has me on the correct medications to keep me alive. I feel safe knowing she is my Dr.

March 15th, 2017