A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sauber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sauber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sauber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Sauber MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Sauber practice?
- Dr. Susan Sauber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sauber practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.