A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sauber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sauber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sauber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Sauber practice?
Dr. Susan Sauber practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.