A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Savage is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Savage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Savage has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Savage MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Savage practice?
- Dr. Susan Savage has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Savage practices Internal Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists.