A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Nack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nack graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Nack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Hillary Nack DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. S H. Nack practice?
- Dr. S Nack has 3 office locations.
Dr. S Nack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Chicago Physiatrists.