A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S. Nack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nack
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nack Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nack graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Nack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S. Hillary Nack DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. S. H. Nack practice?
- Dr. S. Nack has 2 office locations.
Dr. S. Nack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Chicago Physiatrists.