A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sayers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sayers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Sayers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sayers practice?
- Dr. Susan Sayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Sayers practices Family Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Primary Care Doctors.