A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Scavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Scavo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Scavo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scavo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Scavo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A Scavo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Scavo practice?
- Dr. Susan Scavo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Scavo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.