Jun 27th, 2015

She was always too busy for us. Very rude at times and administer medecine that were way too strong for my 6 year old boy.

Abusive and unethical monster of a woman show details Abusive and unethical monster of a woman
by Zach Solomon on Mar 21st, 2015

I went to Susan when I was 7 years old. I had many behavior issues, which now I can gladly say have been worked through due to maturity. I am 20 years old today. Given that I was prescribed risperdone at an unsafe dosage, I gained over 100lbs before I was 12. I was zombified and became angry inside. I was tricked into believing I was transgender for a while, was diagnosed with gynecomastia, and spent the remainder of my childhood and adolescence in and out of psych wards with no friends or family trust. I am still working on getting my masculinity back which was robbed from me when I was most insecure as a teen. She subliminally brainwashed me into hating my family while deeply I knew family was all I had. This woman stole my childhood, stole my adolescent years, and tortured my family by watching me struggle. She is a horrendous human being. And she should have her license taken and forced into retirement. Now I take responsibility for most of my actions, but her witty subconscious harassment at the ripe age of 7 tarnished my opportunity to go to school after 5th grade. Dr. Susan Schmidt-Lackner is someone to keep your children far away from, as she is highly abusive and may cause your loved ones to commit dangerous crimes out of confusion and disorientation.

Unpleasant and rude show details Unpleasant and rude
Oct 22nd, 2012

I have a PPO, and this woman will not take it, but charges an outrageous amount of $400.00 dollars per visit. I am only reimbursed $100.00 from my insurance. She simply threw different medications at my autistic child hoping one would work. Any doctor can do this with a little research. She refuses to refill my child's medications unless I see her every 3 months. She is extremely neurotic, and treats people like dirt! See this doctor at your own risk.

Might be a good doctor but rude and condescending show details Might be a good doctor but rude and condescending
May 1st, 2012

Found it difficult to have a discussion with her as she was abrupt and rude. She may be a good doctor but she is very difficult to communicate with.

She knows her stuff! show details She knows her stuff!
Mar 4th, 2009

Dr sue knows Autism, knows how to treat it, knows how to prescribe for it and know how to advocate for the children and the families in need of services. She has been a huge part of our sons miraculous recover from the depths of autism. She is wonderful.