inactive

Susan M Schmidt-Lackner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 27th, 2015
She was always too busy for us. Very rude at times and administer medecine that were way too strong for my 6 year old boy.

October 22nd, 2012
Unpleasant and rude
I have a PPO, and this woman will not take it, but charges an outrageous amount of $400.00 dollars per visit. I am only reimbursed $100.00 from my insurance. She simply threw different medications at my autistic child hoping one would work. Any doctor can do this with a little research. She refuses to refill my child's medications unless I see her every 3 months. She is extremely neurotic, and treats people like dirt! See this doctor at your own risk.

May 1st, 2012
Might be a good doctor but rude and condescending
Found it difficult to have a discussion with her as she was abrupt and rude. She may be a good doctor but she is very difficult to communicate with.

March 4th, 2009
She knows her stuff!
Dr sue knows Autism, knows how to treat it, knows how to prescribe for it and know how to advocate for the children and the families in need of services. She has been a huge part of our sons miraculous recover from the depths of autism. She is wonderful.