A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Scholer is Excellent. Dr. Scholer has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Scholer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scholer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Immanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scholer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Scholer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Scholer practice?
Dr. Susan Scholer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Scholer, Dr. Suzy Scholer, Dr. Sue Scholer, Dr. Su Scholer, Dr. Suzie Scholer, Dr. Suzan Scholer