A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Schooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Schooley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schooley graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schooley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan P Schooley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Schooley practice?
- Dr. Susan Schooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Schooley practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.