Dr. Susan Schwarz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Schwarz?

October 13th, 2017

Diagnosis & Surgeries

This physician has a God given Calling! After many years of having PCOS and ruptured ovarian cysts and other physicians telling me that it is normal, I decided to get another opinion. Previously I had ruptured ovarian cysts every month and would be doubled over in pain. It was excruciating and my pain tolerance is high. Then I started bleeding excessively for over 3 months. Still normal is what I was told from other physicians so I came to Dr Schwarz. After sitting with her, talking over my situation and being examined. She reassured me that she would get to the bottom of my problem and she did. I ended up having to have a hysterectomy and she did a phenomenal job. I cant say enough great stuff about her. I do know that she saved me from frustration and pain and I am so ever thankful to her! She has excellent bedside manner and truly cares unlike some male doctors out there!

August 17th, 2016

Great place. they make you feel like a friend not just a number !

October 13th, 2013

Not good with follow-up

After my OB/GYN retired I made an appointment with Dr. Schwarz on a recommendation from a friend. My first appointment was good. Dr. Schwarz was a very nice woman. She listened to my history with a particular problem patiently and she and her staff were very professional during my exam. However, she and her staff do not return patient calls. Both I and another doctor left 3 messages with her to discuss my case and she never returned the call to either of us. I had to make an appointment with a nurse practitioner just to get to talk to someone about my problem. In the end, I cancelled the appointment and went to see a surgeion.

April 23rd, 2010

Excellent GYN Doctor

She is probly the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 55 years old so that is a lot of GYN doctors. She spend time with you and has a very good bedside manner. After years of a problem she dug deep to find my diagnosis. I was referred by two different people. I am so glad I took their advice. Go to her you will be happy. Your first appointment is hard to get but now I know why. Yet she does spend time with you yet not over doing it.

January 9th, 2009

Extremely caring and professional. I HIGHLY recommend this physician.

August 9th, 2017