A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Schy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Schy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Schy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Schy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Schy practice?
- Dr. Susan Schy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Schy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.