A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekely graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kallos Sekely MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Sekely practice?
- Dr. Susan Sekely has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Sekely practices General Practice near Tamarac, FL.