A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Seman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Seman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seman graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Seman practice?
Dr. Susan Seman practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.