Surgical Specialist

3.0

Feeling and looking 10 years younger!! show details Feeling and looking 10 years younger!!
by Val Welling-McFarland on Apr 16th, 2013

After using the Obagi Products and Botox my skin looks amazing! I just wish I'd started sooner. Dr. Seman followed up and continues to check on my to see how I look! Highly recommend her.

Joann Barnes/Mother of Natasha D. Barnes show details Joann Barnes/Mother of Natasha D. Barnes
Nov 14th, 2011

Doctors at Sinai-Grace requested that Dr. Semen, perform exploratory surgery on our daughter, 30 years old, obese. Her reason to Natasha's father and I was that Natasha had a 50/50 chance that she would die on her table. In the medical records she stated that Natasha parents did not want the surgery done. She lied. I told her that my daughte could have both of my kidneys, if she needed them. Our daughter died of an infection. Less then five days after being admitted, while confined to Sinai-Grace, ICU. She was sent home from their ER with a kidney infection, ten days prior, misdiagnosed as a UTI eventually dying of sepsis. Dr. Semen lied about our daughters weight. She gained over 170 pounds, while they did nothing. There were other lies in the our daughters medical record. Why did she lie? A Grieving Mother!