A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Senese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senese
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Senese Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Senese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Senese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A Senese DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Senese practice?
- Dr. Susan Senese has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Senese practices Family Medicine near Pomona, NJ.
See Pomona Family Physicians.