A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Senese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senese
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Senese Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Senese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Senese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A Senese DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Senese practice?
- Dr. Susan Senese has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Senese practices Family Medicine near Pomona, NJ.
See Pomona Family Physicians.