A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sevensma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevensma graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sevensma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Sevensma DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Sevensma practice?
- Dr. Susan Sevensma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sevensma practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.