A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Seward is Excellent. Dr. Seward has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Seward practice?
Dr. Susan Seward practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Seward, Dr. Su Seward, Dr. Sue Seward, Dr. Suellen Seward, Dr. Susana Seward, Dr. Susann Seward