A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Seward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Seward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Seward MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Seward practice?
- Dr. Susan Seward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Seward practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists.