A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sgambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sgambati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sgambati, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgambati graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sgambati has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Sgambati MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Sgambati practice?
- Dr. Susan Sgambati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sgambati practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Colorectal Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.