A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sgambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sgambati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sgambati, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgambati graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sgambati has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sgambati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan