A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Shamburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Shamburger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Shamburger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamburger graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shamburger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Shamburger MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Shamburger practice?
- Dr. Susan Shamburger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Shamburger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Amory, MS.
See Tupelo Radiologists.