A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Shapiro, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flower Hospital, Sylvania, Ohio
- Toldeo Hospital, Toledo, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A P Shapiro MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Susan Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Shapiro practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Adrian Pathologists.