Pediatrician

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
POOR! show details POOR!
Apr 10th, 2012

I had Pneumonia and tonsillitis two times. Dr Matthews not only missed this but did not want me to get my tonsils out. I saw a specialist who said I needed them out right away. She also thought my tonsils were tiny. In reality they were set behind my tongue and were blocking my airway! she is an airhead and needs to be replaced immediately!

Don't See Her show details Don't See Her
Jul 26th, 2010

she's a mega bitch, shes always very late, and she doesn't want to hear about all your problems. if you come in with a complaint she tells you you're wrong. for instance, i came in feeling like i had an ear infection, and i have chronic ear infections so i know what they feel like, and she looked in my ears and said everything was fine and sent me home, even though i kept trying to tell her that something was wrong.she obviously hates her job, and isn't going to do anything that erquires more than going through the motions. Don't see her.

Don't See Her! show details Don't See Her!
by Anonymous on Jul 26th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

shes always very late, and she doesn't want to hear about all your problems. if you come in with a complaint she tells you you're wrong. for ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com