A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sheinkop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinkop graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinkop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheinkop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sheinkop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sheinkop practice?
Dr. Susan Sheinkop practices Pediatrics near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Libertyville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Sheinkop, Dr. Suzy Sheinkop, Dr. Sue Sheinkop, Dr. Su Sheinkop, Dr. Suzie Sheinkop, Dr. Suzan Sheinkop