Dr. Susan Sheinkop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Sheinkop?

October 13th, 2016

Exceptional

Dr. Sheinkop is one of those exceptional Dr.s that go above and beyond being a good Dr. She really cares about your child and it shows. I wish she would expand to family care so I could still have my son see her after 22.

July 10th, 2013

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Sheinkop has been my daughter's pediatrician since birth. She spends time with my daughter every visit we made. She is always patient to answer all our questions regarding our daughter's health. She is a very caring doctor. I am just so sad that she is not in our insurance network this year. We are so disappointed not to have her anymore. My daughter would be 12 this July, she was so excited to have her routine exam with Dr. Sheinkop, but we have to find another doctor this time. We'll miss you Dr. Sheinkop!

Autism Spectrum Disorder