Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Susan Shen-Schwarz
Susan Shen-Schwarz, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pathology. Susan Shen-Schwarz is affiliated with Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Saint Peter's University Hospital. She speaks English.
Susan Shen-Schwarz has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Susan Shen-Schwarz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Janusz Godyn
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi39
Dr. Anup Hazra
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Swapna Borole
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi9