A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Shen-Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen-Schwarz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shen-Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Shen-Schwarz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen-Schwarz graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Shen-Schwarz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Shen-Schwarz BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Shen-Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Susan Shen-Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Shen-Schwarz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.