A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sherkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sherkow, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherkow graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherkow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Pearl Sherkow MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Sherkow practice?
- Dr. Susan Sherkow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sherkow practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.