A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sipes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipes graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sipes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Louise Sipes MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Sipes practice?
- Dr. Susan Sipes has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Sipes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Green Bay Geneticists.