A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Slovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Slovin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Slovin, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slovin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Slovin MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Slovin practice?
- Dr. Susan Slovin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Slovin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.