A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Slovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Slovin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Slovin, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slovin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slovin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Slovin practice?
Dr. Susan Slovin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.