Learn more about Dr. Susan Slovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Slovin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Slovin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Slovin, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slovin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Slovin MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Slovin practice?
- Dr. Susan Slovin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Slovin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.