- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Slovin is Good. Dr. Slovin has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Slovin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Biological Therapy Immunotherapy, Bone Cancer, and Cancer.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slovin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slovin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Slovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Slovin practice?
Dr. Susan Slovin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Slovin, Dr. Su Slovin, Dr. Sue Slovin, Dr. Suellen Slovin, Dr. Susana Slovin, Dr. Susann Slovin