A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smietana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Smietana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smietana, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smietana graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smietana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Smietana DO is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Smietana practice?
- Dr. Susan Smietana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Smietana practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Pediatricians and Madison Heights Neurologists.