Learn more about Dr. Susan Smietana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Smietana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smietana
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smietana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smietana, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smietana graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smietana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Smietana DO is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Smietana practice?
- Dr. Susan Smietana has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Smietana practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.