Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Smietana
Dr. Susan Smietana, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Smietana is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. Dr. Smietana has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Smietana has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Susan Smietana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. John Manica
Pediatrics, Neurology, Child Neurology
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi48
Dr. P Finkel
Child Neurology, Neurology
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Bradley Aymen
Neurology, Psychiatry, Neurological Surgery
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi9