A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Smiga is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smiga, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiga graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Smiga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Smiga MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Smiga practice?
- Dr. Susan Smiga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Smiga practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.