A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Smiga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiga
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smiga, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiga graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Smiga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Smiga MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Smiga practice?
- Dr. Susan Smiga has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Smiga practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.