Dr. Susan Smiga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Smiga?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Susan Smiga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2014

Dr Smiga won't talk to you outside of the office.

March 31st, 2014

Doctor won't return calls.

My son was a patient of Dr Smiga's for approx 6 months. After we switched to a new medicine, he started to have some side effects that I wanted to discuss with her. I put in 5 calls in 5 days requesting to talk to her and it wasn't until I told her nurse that I was going to file a written complaint, did she get back to me. She started the call with this is Susan Smiga! What can I do for you in a very condescending manner. I knew at that point that I didn't want her to continue to treat my son, she was obviously upset that she had to call me back. This was the first time I requested to talk to her during the time my son was under her care and I guess she won't talk directly to you, but talks through the nurses. Over the course of a week, this entailed me talking to multiple people and telling them the same information. It would of only taken Dr Smiga 5 minutes to pick up the phone and call me. I now have a new Doctor, who told me I can call her anytime(and yes, she will speak directly to me). She also takes the time to talk to Connor, unlike Dr Smiga who would talk directly to me during the visit.

June 29th, 2013

Rare common sense, a blessing!

Dr. Smiga seems very "down to earth" & seems to have common sense, which in this business seems rare! I am very glad to have found her for our daughters mental health treatment.

January 22nd, 2015