Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Smith
Dr. Susan Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with other offices in Fairhope, AL and Fairhope, AL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center and Thomas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Peter Marco
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Tareq Saghir
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi7
Dr. John Wagner
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi27