Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Snodgrass
Dr. Susan Snodgrass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Snodgrass is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Associate Professor, Radiology and University Of Florida, Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Snodgrass has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Susan Snodgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Arlette Shvartzman
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jamie Ledford
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Steven Beesley
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi5