A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Snodgrass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snodgrass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snodgrass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Snodgrass, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Snodgrass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan De Padua Snodgrass MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Snodgrass practice?
- Dr. Susan Snodgrass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Snodgrass practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.