A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Snodgrass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Snodgrass, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Snodgrass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan De Padua Snodgrass MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Snodgrass practice?
- Dr. Susan Snodgrass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Snodgrass practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.