Learn more about Dr. Susan Sorosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sorosky, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sorosky, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorosky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorosky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorosky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Sorosky practice?
Dr. Susan Sorosky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.