A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sorosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sorosky, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sorosky, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorosky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Cunningham Sorosky MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Sorosky practice?
- Dr. Susan Sorosky has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Susan Sorosky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near , .