Dr. Susan Sorosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Sorosky?

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Excellent Physician. Has always guided me in present and new procedures, re/ diagnosis.

Exceptional experience!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, caring, and has strong interpersonal skills.

Posted on July 30th, 2014

don't waste your time

Terrific!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I've had back pain for decades. Dr Sorosky has done epidural steroid injections and an injection in my SI joint and it gave me my life back. The results have been miraculous. Since the injections, I have no pain and I'm able to work and do what I want to do without looking like a question mark. The doctor and office staff are all terrific. If you need pain relief, see Dr Susan Sorosky!

Tremendous Doc

Posted on January 30th, 2014

This doctor is fantastic. I have been going for 3 months now and have returned to being able to do things like golf and raquetball that I have not been able to do for years due to problems with my back. Very smart and explains things very well so you feel involved in what is going on and understand exactly what can be done. Prior to a procedure I had many questions that I sent by phone or email and she graciously answered each and every question completely. Some responses came back in the evening! She obviously does not leave patient care behind at the end of the day. Fantastic doc that I highly recommend to anyone!

wonderful!

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Susan Sorosky is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. She is thorough, patient, personable and extremely knowledgeable. I actually look forward to my follow up appointments!

EXCEPTIONAL RELIEF FOR CHRONIC COCCYX PAIN!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Susan Sorosky has the expertise knowledge in providing relief for my chronic coccyx pain. I have been a patient of hers for almost three years and she performs routine nerve blocks to relieve the horrible pain in my coccyx and sacral areas. I receive two nerve blocks every three months and she honestly has a gift with giving these nerve blocks.I have referred several people to her over the years and each and every one of them always remark on how wonderful she is. She listens! She has a wonderful bedside manner! She is highly educated and takes a genuine interest in you as her patient! She and her entire staff are always friendly and attentive. If you are suffering with coccyx pain or any kind of back or neck pain, I trust and I know, Dr. Susan Sorosky will give you her full attention and educated advice. I can't thank her enough for care. I feel very blessed!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Don't waste your time or money!

I love Dr. Susan Sorosky!!!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I suffered a terrible fall in 2008 which resulted in multiple thoracic fractures, dislocated my spine at T11, T12 and busted up my tailbone. I had an excellent Neurosurgeon who performed hardare fusion and wire fixation on my thoracic spine, however, surgery for my tailbone is not recommended. Dr. Sorosky has the Midas Touch on giving me nerve blocks and trochanteric hip injections. I get fabulous relief and I am sooo thankful to have her in my life! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LADY. SHE ROCKS!!!

A Phenomenal Physcian!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I have read some reviews that have been written and I am very confused. I have never had not one bad experience with this Dr or her staff. This Dr. is currently treating me and is amazing. I love that she treats the body as a whole, not just giving me meds to mask the pain. She has always treated me with the utmost respect. She has always listened to my concerns and explained everything that is happening with my care. She goes as far as to always be accessible via e-mail for her patients! I have gotten e-mails from her at 10:30 at night!! What doctors do that these days??

Finally - Pain Relief

Posted on November 11th, 2010

After several referrals, I decided to see Dr. Sorosky for my constant pain. She effectively diagnosed and treated my pain with the assistance of another physician. I am finally able to proceed with my daily life without constant pain and cannot thank her enough. I would recommend Dr. Sorosky to anyone who is in pain and is seeking a caring, understanding, and knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

She does not want to mess with patients who are in pain that require testing. She is a snotty lady, prima donna who thinks young people on Medicare are liars. I would not trust her with a dog. Also trying to get pregnant she gave me two drugs that are high in causing Birth defects...She does not listen!!!!!