A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Soto is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Soto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Soto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Soto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Soto practice?
- Dr. Susan Soto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Soto practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.